Hey, I’ll keep it simple today :). These are our following goals for week 4:
Keep working on pulling out and the ability to stay alive in any type of situation.
- We’ve made excellent progress this week; we improved a lot on dealing with large zergy situations.
- There’s still imperfections, so this is a work in progress.
Get Akasera his commander icon. He’s sitting at over 70 gold atm so I believe we’ll achieve it within this week. This is how I think it will work:
- I will lead the AoN group. We will still be the SEAL team.
- Akasera, when his commander icon is turned on (it can be turned on or off), will command the zerg.
- Akasera will be able to use us as he wills it when herding the zerg; he may use us as a supply raid team, as cutting reinforcement lines or sticking with the zerg to ensure they have an easier time.
- We will work as a GUILD to ensure that Akasera’s reputation stays as best as possible. That means don’t look too cocky, don’t insult the pubs, don’t be an asshole.
- This venture relies on the fact that Akasera is competent as a commander. This demands trust from us, and also responsibility for him. As representant of AoN, his actions will reflect upon us. This is why it’s very important he does a good job and we support him 100%.
- If you need ANY clarifications or concerns, talk to me.
- We need more players still. We’re ready to accept new members so let’s work on that!